- A strong frame, thin grips, a padded chin guard covering the steering stem combined with a magnetic lanyard cut-out switch ensure safety is the priority.
- Separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
- Exclusive OSET wide rear rim and 3" wide deep tread competition motorcycle tyre.
- OSET controller with OSET's exclusive '3 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the power, speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power.
- For riders aged 8+
- RRP: £2,379.00
"The OSET is just the best thing my son has had! He has the freedom of the outdoors and quality time with his dad away from technology. My 9 year old has the 20.0R so his dad had to go out and get the 24.0R". - Katrina Meed, California, USA
The OSET 20.0 Racing continues to dominate at Youth National Trials events. petrol powered machines have totally dissappeared from the 'under 10' classes. OSET bikes have dominated this division, taking all the top places every single year since 2013 - and making up almost the entire entry.
Find your nearest dealer